Joda Aerogel fiber glass blanket with fiber cloth is a nanometer with extremely high thermal insulation properties, which is obtained by compounding aerogel powder with nanoporous network structure and glass fiber cloth with excellent gas permeability (also can be attached to non-woven fabric). Composite materials, which have higher insulation properties than traditional insulation materials. At room temperature (25 ℃), the thermal conductivity of our Aerogel fiber glass insulation blanket with fiber cloth is not higher than 0.026 W / m · k. The fiberglass cloth is very good at preventing the aerogel powder from overflowing. The cloth does not contain harmful substances to the human body, has the characteristics of washing resistance, excellent thermal insulation performance and strong plasticity, so the heat insulating material can be used in the field of daily heat preservation.Main characteristic
1. The thermal insulation performance is 3~4 times that of traditional materials, which can reduce the energy consumption of equipment and reduce the thickness of the required insulation layer.
2. It is smaller than heat, low in heat storage, and heat-resistant. It can be used permanently without being damaged by external force.
3. It does not contain harmful human body fiber components and meets environmental standards at home and abroad. It can be applied to household appliances.
4. Woodworking tools can be used for cutting, drilling and other processing.
5. This product is a non-combustible material and can be used as a fireproof insulation layer.Typical application
The Aerogel fiber glass insulation blanket with fiber cloth has the characteristics of super warm, moisture-proof, soft, wear-resistant, comfortable, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic, non-irritating, strong, recyclable, etc. The experimental data shows that the thickness of 1mm is equivalent to 10 mm thick. The down jacket keeps warm. Excellent performance makes aerogel-coated glass fiber cloth have a wide range of applications, for example, it can be used in clothing, ovens, incinerators, heating furnaces, heat treatment furnaces, glass furnaces, precision instrument thermostats, heat storage heaters, elevator fire protection. Doors, electrical equipment, insulated cups, tents, hiking insoles, etc.Precautions
Aerogel fiber glass insulation blanket with fiber cloth can be cut, but trimming is not recommended. Because aerogel powder may overflow during the process of cutting the fiberglass cloth, care should be taken to avoid contact between the aerogel powder and the skin and eyes. It is recommended to use protective equipment such as gloves, masks and goggles. Our factory also supports the ordering of the actual size, that is, it can be cut according to the customer's specified size before the fiberglass cloth is attached.