The line adopts original 4-wheel planet continuous casting machine and the technology of continuous casting and rolling to produce aluminum round rod with the diameter of 15, 12 and 9.5mm. The main products are: 1370 electromagnetic wires, 1050/1060/1070/1100 for aluminum tubes and flat tubes.Advantages:
Brief Technological Process:
- The continuous rolling machine has the function of automatically feeding and rods stacking stop. To clean off the moisture on the surface of the al. rod, a dryer is fixed at the end of the guiding pipe to ensure a smooth delivery of the alloy rod.
- The arc guiding pipe is in a trolley-guiding construction to reduce the scratch upon the rod surface.
- The rod id coiled by means of centrifugal laying head to make the Alu. rod preformed before entering the coiling basket.
- Trolley-guiding device is adopted to ensure the rods are in order when the panels are exchanged and ensure the coiling of continuous twin-coiler device.
Melting furnace (prepared by user)→Holding Furnace (prepared by user)→Online degassing →Online filtration→New type 4-wheel continuous casting machine→Front haulage machine→Rolling shear→Material feeding device→Continuous rolling machine→Twin coiler machine→Al. rodMain technical parameters:
- Rolling type: 3 roller Y type
- Finished Rod type: 1370 electromagnetic wires, 1050/1060/1070/1100 aluminum tubes and flat tubes
- Finished Rod Dia.: Φ9.5±0.5 mm , Φ12±0.5mm
- Line speed: 9 m/s
- Capability: 6.5-7 t/H